Microsoft Teams Voice Engineers with PowerShell
In this course, you will learn how to plan, design, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot an integrated communications solution at an organization using Microsoft Teams. The course will cover Teams Phone with Calling Plans, Direct Routing, and Operator Connect, in addition to Teams devices, audio/video conferencing, and voice migration. Students will learn troubleshooting methodologies and how to resolve common telephony and voice problems.
This PowerShell module is used for provisioning and management of teams and their backing groups themselves.
Course Fee - $2,499 USD
What is included
- 5 Days Instructor-led Training
- Free Retake - Up to 2 Years
- Attend Online or Onsite
- Full Access to Study Kits
- Email Support from Instructor
Black Friday Special - 25% Off
Discount Code: BLCKFR23
Offer Valid Until Nov 30, 2023
There are no events in the selected category
- Plan for Teams Phone
- Plan and optimize network performance for Teams Phone
- Migrate voice services from Skype for Business Server to Teams
- Configure Teams Phone
- Configure auto attendants and call queues
- Configure and deploy Direct Routing
- Extend Teams Phone with additional services
- Configure and manage voice users
- Configure, deploy, and manage Teams devices
- Monitor and troubleshoot Teams Phone
Module 1 : Plan for Teams Phone
- Plan for a basic Teams Phone deployment.
- Plan for advanced Teams Phone calling options.
- Plan for Teams phones and devices.
Module 2 : Plan and optimize network performance for Teams Phone
- Describe Teams network requirements
- Evaluate organizational bandwidth requirements with the Teams Network planner
- Assess network using the Teams Network Assessment Tool
- Optimize network and WiFi for media flow
- Optimize media flow with QoS
Module 3 : Migrate voice services from Skype for Business Server to Teams
- Understand how Skype and Teams interact
- Plan implementation of Skype for Business Server Hybrid
- Describe the pre-requisites required for migration
- Configure Skype for Business Server Hybrid
- Migrate users and devices to Teams
Module 4 : Configure Teams Phone
- Configure emergency calling addresses
- Manage Microsoft Calling Plan numbers
- Setup and manage Operator Connect and Teams Phone Mobile
- Understand Teams Phone policies and configuration options
- Configure Audio Conferencing and Communication Credits
Module 5 : Configure auto attendants and call queues
- Describe the differences between auto attendants and call queues.
- Design an auto attendant to gather information from callers.
- Explain how to set up auto attendants to implement your plan.
- Demonstrate how to plan call queues to manage many callers.
- Describe how to configure call queues to alert agents and route calls.
- Explain how to plan licensing for auto attendants and call queues.
Module 6 : Configure and deploy Direct Routing
- Explain how to configure and connect a Session Border Controller (SBC).
- Describe the process for configuring simple and advanced voice routing.
- Describe how to provision users, implement number translation, create, and assign dial plans.
- Explain how to configure and connect a Survivable Branch Appliance (SBA).
Module 7 : Extend Teams Phone with additional services
- Describe how Teams Phone interacts with other Microsoft services.
- Configure and integrate third-party policy-based compliance recording.
- Configure and integrate third-party contact center solutions.
- Design and register Voice Bots for custom developed solutions.
Module 8 : Configure and manage voice users
- Enable users for Teams Phone using Calling Plans, and Teams Phone Mobile or Operator Connect if it's configured for your tenant.
- Enable users for Direct Routing.
- Manage per-user options for Teams Phone.
Module 9 : Configure, deploy, and manage Teams devices
- Understand scenarios for using Teams phones, Teams displays, and Microsoft Teams Rooms with voice services.
- Differentiate between the different options for deployment and management of devices.
- Deploy Teams phones and Teams displays.
- Configure Teams Phone for Microsoft Teams Rooms.
- Manage Teams devices in the Teams admin center and Teams Rooms Pro Management Portal.
Module 10 : Monitor and troubleshoot Teams Phone
- Diagnose and troubleshoot phone number assignment
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Microsoft Teams client issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot call failures and quality issues
- Report on and troubleshoot Teams calls with the Call Quality Dashboard (CQD)
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Direct Routing issues
- Troubleshoot and monitor Teams devices
Plus PowerShell Administration on the above topics
Before attending this course, students should have intermediate knowledge of the following topics
- Plan and configure a Microsoft Teams environment
- Manage chat, teams, channels, and apps
- Manage calling and meetings
- Monitor and troubleshoot a Microsoft Teams environment